Do you have savings? Three quarters (76%) of the UK’s 3,345 savings accounts* pay less than the rate of inflation according to Moneyfacts.
So this is where MoneyVista Savings Watch comes in. Savings Watch is designed to help savers beat inflation and easily keep track of and maximise their savings. It can identify the current interest rate on your savings account and show you savings accounts that pay higher interest. Savings Watch will send you an alert if your bank drops the interest rate on your savings account or if a new product that pay higher interest rates become available.
Using the widget below, you can get an idea of how much interest you could be making on your savings
What does Savings Watch do?
1. Identifies the current interest rate on your savings account;
2. Shows you the savings accounts that pay higher interests;
3. Sends you an alert if your bank drops the interest rate on your savings account;
4. Sends you an alert if new products that pay higher interest rates become available.
About Money Vista
MoneyVista is a comprehensive online financial planning tool that helps you create, manage and maintain a personal financial plan that is easy to see, maintain and use.
By entering information on your income, outgoings, property, pensions and savings, you can create a financial plan in a matter of minutes and start taking control of your financial future.
Moneyvista is able to show you how a decision made in one area can affect the rest of your finances, and answers questions such as:
- How can I be sure that I am always getting the best interest rate on my savings?
- How can I protect my family if I fall ill and can’t work?
- What’s the best way to save or invest for my children’s future?
I am currently trialing MoneyVista, so be sure to keep an eye out to see my review. Even as a parent and housewife I am finding it a useful tool.